Valves and Instruments provides premium instrumentation products at competitive prices. Our large inventory and buying power enable us to pass on this savings to you!
ASCO is recognized as the worldwide leader in the design and manufacturer of quality solenoid valves. Their valves are designed to control the flow of nearly any type of liquid or gas – including air, water, oil, and steam.
- 2-way, 3-way and 4-way Solenoid Valves
- NAMUR – Actuator Mount Solenoid Valves
- Steam & Hot Water Service Solenoid Valves
- Air Operated Piston Style 2-Way Automated Valves
- Compressed Air Filters, Regulators and Lubricators
Ashcroft, for over 100 years has epitomized quality and reliability in pressure and temperature instrumentation. They continue to lead the industry with innovations to improve traditional technology.
- Pressure Instrumentation
- Analog Pressure Gauges for Commercial, Industrial, Process, Sanitary and Test Applications
- Digital Pressure Gauges
- Pressure Switches
- Pressure Transducers and Transmitters
- Diaphragm Seals and Isolation
- Temperature Instrumentation
- Bimetal Thermometers and Wells
- Gas Filled Thermometers
- Digital Thermometers
- Temperature Switches
Manufacturer of thermoplastic valves and controls. Quality engineered for corrosive and ultra pure liquids.
- Manual and Actuated Ball Valves
- Check Valves
- Pressure Regulators
- Pinch Valves
- Diaphragm Valves
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Gauge Guards
Hose Master Inc, is the industry leader in manufacturing quality corrugated and stripwound metal hose, as well as metal bellows expansion joints. Valves and Instruments is a Hose Master authorized fabricator of their metal hose products. A combination of engineering innovation and years of metal hose experience allows us to provide unique, cost saving solutions to difficult applications.
Milwaukee Valve, innovative manufacturer of Commercial and Industrial Valves. Serving all industries.
- Gate Valves – Bronze, Cast Iron and Cast Steel
- Globe Valves - Bronze, Cast Iron and Cast Steel
- Check Valves - Bronze, Cast Iron and Cast Steel
- Ball Valves – Bronze
- Butterfly Valves – Wafer and Lugged Resilient Seated
For more than a century, Garlock has been helping customers efficiently seal the toughest process fluids in the most demanding applications. With 15 facilities in 8 countries, you can continue to count on Garlock to handle your fluid sealing needs. Garlock flange gaskets (ring, full face, and spiral wound metallic) are in stock for immediate shipment, including:
- Garlock Style 2900 Black Non-Asbestos Utility Service Gasket
- Garlock Style 3000 Blue-Gard Non-Asbestos Gasket
- Garlock Style 3200 Blue-Gard Non-Asbestos Gasket
- Garlock Style 3700 Blue-Gard Non-Asbestos Gasket
- Garlock Style 3504 Blue Gylon Gaskets
- Garlock Flexseal RW T304 Stainless Steel Spiral Wound Metallic Gaskets
- Garlock Style 3510 Off-White Gylon Gaskets
- Garlock 3545 White Gylon Gaskets
- Garlock T304 Stainless Steel Graphonic Metallic Gaskets, With Flexible Graphite Sealing Elements