Look no further than Valves & Instruments for all of your Digital Pressure Gauge requirements. The Ashcroft DG25 is a general purpose digital pressure gauge with a standard accuracy of 0.5% of span (0.25% also available). Its laser-welded stainless steel sensor and socket make the DG25 ideal for use in a wide variety of demanding industrial applications. With its IP 67 ingress protection rating, the DG25 is even suitable for demanding applications such as equipment washdown. Standard features include: tare, min and max memory, programmable custom engineering units, and pressure ranges from vacuum to 25,000 PSI. See catalog datasheet for more information. Also, check out this helpful video introducing the DG25's features.
Order Digital Gauges Online:
- Standard DG25 Digital Gauge (0.50% Accuracy, No Protective Boot, No Backlight)
- DG25 Digital Gauge with Black Protective Boot
- DG25 Digital Gauge with Orange Protective Boot
- DG25 Digital Gauge with Backlight
- DG25 Digital Gauge with Enhanced Accuracy (0.25%)
Now offering secure online payment processing via PayPal