You're currently on:
Garlock Sealing Technologies is the world leader in gaskets and fluid sealing. As a Garlock Master Distributor with a massive inventory, Valves & Instruments is your one-stop shop for gaskets in a wide range of materials, for a variety of applications. Order Online Today using links below. Can't find the type of gasket you are looking for? Give us a call!
Browse Flange Gaskets by Type:
Not sure what type of gasket is right for your application? Browse using links below, or give our fluid sealing experts a call. With our years of experience in a variety of industries, we have provided custom gaskets for all applications.
Browse Flange Gaskets by Series/Application:
- Garlock 2900/3000 General Service Gaskets - Water, Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Oils and Gasoline
- Garlock 3200 Blue-Gard Gaskets - Water, Saturated Steam and Inert Gases
- Garlock 3700 Blue-Gard Gaskets - Water, Saturated Steam and Mild Chemicals
- Garlock Flexseal RW Spiral Wound Gaskets - Air, Water, Steam, Hydrocarbons, Chemicals
- Garlock Stainless Steel Graphonic and Tephonic Gaskets - Air, Steam, Water, Corrosive Chemicals, Extreme Temperatures and Thermal Cycling
- Garlock White Gylon Gaskets - Glass Lined Equipment and Low Bolt Load Applications
- Garlock White Envelon Gaskets - Hydrogen Peroxide, Refrigerants and Cryogenics
- Neoprene Rubber Gaskets - Lubricating Oil, and Some Chemicals
- EPDM Rubber Gaskets - Oil-Free Air, Water, Chemicals
- Buna-N (Nitrile) - Oils, Solvents, Hydrocarbons, Gasoline
- Viton (FKM) - Oxidizing Acids, Petroleum Oils, Halogented Hydrocarbons, Lubricants, Air (Not Recommended for Hot Water)
We are here to help with the gaskets you are looking for. With our large inventory, we can help you get the gaskets you need, when you need them, at discounted prices. Valves & Instruments is your source for Garlock General Service Gaskets, Garlock Metallic Gaskets, Garlock Gylon Gaskets, or Rubber Gaskets. Order online, or call us today!